Friday, June 27, 2014

Hey guys.

I have been grounded from sleeping in so I haven't been able to post anything lately. Well, I am still grounded, so I am just sneaking on the family computer to quickly make a new post update (I have been grounded for 2 weeks now, and Mom said I am going to be grounded, no joke, for all of summer vacation. Does the punishment fit the crime? I don't think so, but let me know what you guys think in the comments below.)

I won't be able to make any post updates until I am ungrounded. My birthday is this Saturday and I was hoping she would unground me by then, but instead we just aren't going to celebrate. It is a part of my groundation.

Sorry.

But while I am away in grounded land, you guys should all check out this website.
www.hermitcrabassociation.com

When I am ungrounded, I will be making a post on DIY hermit crab pool. :D Can't wait.
Until next time,
happy hermit keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment