Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Introductory post

My introductory post is always me just introducing my self and telling you what you can expect from this blog.

My name is Jessica. I love hermit crabs, and I have had them since I was about 5, 6 or 7.

Currently I have 1 hermit crab, Claws. I know, it is sad that I only have one. I am planning on having 5 after I give the terrarium a complete make over.
I have some cool new ideas for it! :)

What you can expect to be on this blog is helpful facts and information from both research and experience, and DIY's, such as how to clean shells found on the beach and make them hermit crab safe. I already have a bunch of fun and interesting posts planned!

But here is the thing: I have a bunch of blogs, and non of them ever get views. So, I don't want to be making another blog to just sit around on the internet and ignored by every one.
So, here is the deal:
If I get 10 followers on this blog, I will keep posting on it. If I don't, in a month or two it will be taken down.

One more thing: This post was really boring because it is the introductory post. In my other posts, I like to type in different colors and post pictures and have enojis and do as much as I possibly can to make reading my blog fun.

Remember, I am writing this blog for YOU. However, it is kind of hard for me to be writing what you want to read if I don't know what you want to read and I have to keep guessing.
So, please please PLEASE ask me questions and leave suggestions in the comments below.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH and I hope you all love my blog! Hope to see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment